The Battery Lab is located within the Michigan Memorial Phoenix Project Building on the U-M North Campus.
Our address is:
UM Battery Lab
Michigan Memorial Phoenix Project
2301 Bonisteel Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2100
For visitors to the facility, there are a number of metered parking options available around campus and close to the Battery Lab. We recommend trying the following lots:
Option 1: NC5 – School of Information
Option 2: NC43 – Art & Architecture Building
Option 3: NC26 – Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
Guests are responsible for all meter charges. Please be aware that metered parking fills up quickly during the academic year.
Users of the facility will be given the option to purchase reserved parking on campus at the time of their reservations.
- When making your reservation, please indicate how many vehicles you will be bringing to campus
- We have 1-3 parking passes available for purchase ($10/day).
- Availability will depend upon other activities/reservations in the lab
- When first arriving to campus, come directly to the Phoenix Memorial Building and park in the 30 minute loading area behind the building. A member of the Battery Lab Staff will help you unload and bring out your parking pass(es)
- With your pass displayed on your rear-view mirror, proceed to your reserved parking space. If there is an unauthorized vehicle in the reserved spot, please call the Battery Lab staff for immediate assistance.
- If you do not have a reserved parking pass, visitor parking is available in a number of locations on campus
- Note: permits are valid only in the spaces marked as “Reserved Parking U-M Battery Lab”, if the spaces are occupied please contact the Battery Lab for assistance.
There is a 30 minute unloading zone available on the side of the building. Do not park in any spaces labeled “Business Vehicle”